• All applicants requesting certified copies of Birth, Death or Marriage certificates by MAIL or FAX must complete an application form and their signature must be notarized.
• Certified copies of Birth, Death and Marriage certificates may be obtained
from the office of the County Recorder in the following ways:
• IN PERSON - You may come into the office, complete a request,
pay the required fee and a copy will be made for you while you wait. Copy orders are
made Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 4:45 p.m. Picture ID is required on all orders.
• BY MAIL - You may mail your request to our office along with the required fee,your copy will be made within 24 hours of receipt and mailed back to you.
• BY FAX or PHONE - Requests for certified copies may be ordered by fax using Birth, Death or Marriage application. Please refer to the yellow information box above.
Phone: (707) 234-6823