COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES
Visit us on Facebook for even more updated information: http://www.facebook.com/MendocinoCountyDOT
ROAD WORK STARTING WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2016
The first step of a 3 step resurfacing project for several County maintained roads is set to start tomorrow, Wednesday, July 6, 2016. (A link to the schedule is located below) We apologize for the inconvenience this will cause; however, this treatment is hoped to last approximately 15 years.
During this time, there will be controlled, one-lane traffic. Unfortunately, once the treatment product has been placed on your street, you will not be able to leave your driveway until the street has been opened back up. This is to allow the product time to dry without causing damage to your vehicle. This could take 2-3 hours - with exceptions being made for emergency situations.
The contractor is VSS International. Click HERE for the link to the notice they have been distributing which includes their schedule. If you have questions, please call the Project Manager, Parrish Bowes, at (916) 717-8703.
Thank you for your patience.
- Starting Monday, August 29, 2016, the Moore Street Bridge will be closed for approximately two weeks. There will be detours posted on site.
The following road will be closed until further notice:
- Miner Hole Road at MP 0.15 (600 feet from Highway 1)
- Fort Bragg / Sherwood Road CR 419 MP 5.08 - 27.54
- Ten Mile Road CR 506 MP 0.18 - 1.68
- Navarro Ridge Road CR 518 MP 8.82 - 13.10
- Usal Road CR 431 MP 6.26 - 24.30
For status on State Routes, please call 800-427-7623 or visit CalTrans.