General Services Agency Director
The General Services Agency assists in providing the foundation upon which County Government is built.
The General Services Agency delivers a variety of support services to County departments and agencies. These services fall
into several categories:
- Facility Maintenance (building maintenance and repairs, grounds keeping, custodial services and minor remodeling and alterations)
- Construction (new facilities and major remodeling)
- Procurement (purchasing, warehouse, and contract administration)
- Fleet Services (maintenance, vehicle replacement, and rental pool)
- Printing Services
- Real Property (leasing, acquisition and sale, space planning and project management)
- Surplus property disposal
- County park maintenance and planning
- Information Services (including communications, Centrex phone system, microwave radio systems, and cell phone service)
- Risk Management (Conduct safety training, audits safety and loss control programs; identifies and evaluates physical, environmental, chemical and biological hazards in the workplace and devise ways to control or eliminate them)
The purpose of this website is to acquaint you with the General Services Agency, the County's purchasing policies and procedures and to explain how you can do business with the County. If this website does not answer all of your questions, please contact the General Services Agency at the phone number or address listed below.