The Central Services Division's primary responsibilities is the cost-effective acquisition of materials and equipment on behalf of County departments. In addition to Purchasing, the services provided to County departments include managing formal bids and requests for proposal/qualifications (click here to review current bidding opportunities for goods and services and construction projects), printing/reprographics, mail courier, fixed asset tracking and management, real property acquisition and management, surplus equipment disposal, and warehouse/inventory operations.
The mission of the Central Services Division of the Executive Office is to:
- Conduct our department's business in a manner reflective of the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors' Mission Statement goals
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- Ensure the efficient and economical acquisition of goods and services by County departments within the framework of State statutes, County ordinances, Board policies, and ethical practices
- Develop and maintain good relations between the County and its suppliers
- Ensure that all prospective vendors and contractors are allowed fair and equal opportunity to compete for the County's business;
- Add maximum value to the County's purchasing process.
Executive Office - Central Services Division
501 Low Gap Road, Room 1010, Ukiah CA 95482
(707) 463-4441; (707) 463-5649-fax