Central Services Division Manager
The Central Services Division also provides the Agency with administrative direction, and coordination and support in budgetary, financial, records management, contract administration, automation and human resource functions and activities.
The mission of the Central Services Division of the General Services Agency is to:
- Conduct our department's business in a manner reflective of the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors' Mission Statement goals
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- Ensure the efficient and economical acquisition of goods and services by County departments within the framework of State statutes, County ordinances, Board policies, and ethical practices
- Develop and maintain good relations between the County and its suppliers
- Ensure that all prospective vendors and contractors are allowed fair and equal opportunity to compete for the County's business;
- Add maximum value to the County's purchasing process.
General Services Agency - Central Services Division
841 Low Gap Road, Ukiah CA 95482
(707) 234-6050; (707) 463-4673-fax