The Central Services Division's primary responsibilities is the cost-effective acquisition of materials and equipment on behalf of County departments. In addition to Purchasing, the services provided to County departments include managing formal bids and requests for proposal/qualifications (click here to review current bidding opportunities for goods and services and construction projects), printing/reprographics, mail courier, fixed asset tracking and management, real property acquisition and management, surplus equipment disposal, and warehouse/inventory operations.
The Central Services Division also provides the Agency with administrative direction, and coordination and support in budgetary, financial, records management, contract administration, automation and human resource functions and activities.
The mission of the Central Services Division of the General Services Agency is to:
- Conduct our department's business in a manner reflective of the Mendocino County Board of Supervisors' Mission Statement goals
- Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external customers
- Ensure the efficient and economical acquisition of goods and services by County departments within the framework of State statutes, County ordinances, Board policies, and ethical practices
- Develop and maintain good relations between the County and its suppliers
- Ensure that all prospective vendors and contractors are allowed fair and equal opportunity to compete for the County's business;
- Add maximum value to the County's purchasing process.
General Services Agency - Central Services Division
841 Low Gap Road, Ukiah CA 95482
(707) 234-6050; (707) 463-4673-fax