The types of available pool vehicles are sedans, pick-up trucks, passenger and cargo vans, small and large box trucks. These pool vehicles are available for County business trips in town or out of town. Special attention is taken to provide a late model vehicle for out-of-town trips (offering the most efficient means of travel).
Upon returning a County pool vehicle, employees are responsible for:
- Filling the gas tank
- Keeping the vehicle litter free
- Reporting unsafe vehicle conditions/mechanical problems
- Rolling up windows and locking the doors
- Recording the mileage, row and space where vehicle is parked on the key tag.
County drivers must possess a valid California driver's license and be included in the County's Authorized Driver's list when checking vehicles out of the pool. If a pool vehicle is needed, drivers should utilize the online Fleetster Reservation system.
Facilities and Fleet Division - Garage
841 Low Gap Road, Ukiah CA 95482
(707) 234-6063; (707) 463-4673-fax
— Free software is required to read PDFs.