Mark Hilliker, Safety Officer
The Mendocino County Risk Management - Occupational Safety & Health Division will provide quality management, technical guidance, consultation and leadership that will promote and implement continuous improvement in employee safety through the development of procedures, training programs, processes and services ensuring a safe working environment for all County personnel.
We will be recognized as a leader among public sector safety management departments for the quality of our work and our leadership in innovative safety programs for public sector employees. We will be recognized within Mendocino County for our progressive and innovative employee safety and health programs, and state-of-the art training techniques.
- We are committed to being an outstanding member of the Mendocino County organization and are dedicated to supporting and contributing to a safe working environment for all Mendocino County personnel.
- We will serve Mendocino County by doing what is right, keeping promises, providing the best possible service, being dependable and accurate with information.
- We have a public service attitude that uses active employee involvement and teamwork to work toward achieving quality and excellence through continual improvement of all programs and services.
- We involve Mendocino County employees through our Safety Manual Program by setting mutual goals and objectives as a team and taking responsibility for program management.
- We will value all employees and are committed to treating all individuals as we expect to be treated, with dignity and respect.