Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Main HHSA Administration:
747 South State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 472-2333 | FAX (707) 472-2335
- Breastfeeding Peer Counselor Training Available in August [7-Jul-14]
Kitten Extravaganza is Back! [30-Jun-14]
- Parenting Classes in Willits [30-Jun-14]
Classes para Padres en Willits [1-Jul-14]
- Public Health Emergency Response HAM Radio Exercise [30-Jun-14]
- Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Forum for Children & Families, Youth & Transitional Age Youth, Adults & Older Adults -Meeting July 9 in Willits [26-Jun-14]
- Confirmed Whooping Cough Case in Mendocino County [13-June-14]
- Quality Improvement and Cultural Competency Committees Meeting in Ukiah on June 26, 2014 [13-June-14]
- Rise in Children's Risk of Nicotine Poisoning From E-Cigarettes [11-June-14]
- Mental Health Advisory Board Special Meeting June 25, 2014 in Ukiah [11-June-14]
- Support Your Dad's Health This Father's Day, The Best Gift Is Having Him Around For Years To Come [9-June-14]
- Tobacco Use at Behavioral Health and Substance Use Treatment Centers [5-June-14]
- - To view older news items please visit the Press Release Archive page.
~ Our Mission ~
In partnership with the community, the Health and Human Services Agency will support and empower families and individuals to live healthy, safe, and sustainable lives in healthy environments, through advocacy, services and policy development.
Health and Human Services Agency Contacts
Main Administrative Office: 747 So State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 | Contact Us
— Free software is required to read PDFs.