Healthy People, Healthy Communities
- Mental Health Services Act 3-Yr plan posted for 30-Day Public Review [16-May-2-2013]
- May 6, 2013 is National Nurses Day [15-Apr-2013]
- Federal Health Care Reform Implementation [April-15-2013]
- Tsunami Test Week [25-Mar-2013]
- Dora Street Building Flood Response [28-Jan-2013]
- Broken pipe and flooding at Dora Street facilities [25-Jan-2013]
- Public Health Officer RFP announced: Inquire GSA, or view the RFP [13-Dec-2012]
- HHSA December 2012 Holiday Schedule Announced [10-Dec-2012]
- Animal Care Services Announces Dog License Amnesty Program [4-Dec-2012]
- County Preparing Large Animal Evacuation Plan [16-Oct-2012]
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine Drive-up Clinic [18-Sept-2012]
- October 3rd marks the 16th annual Walk to School Day [18-Sept-2012]
- Dead Bird Found with West Nile Virus [14-Sept-2012]
- The Mendocino County Board of Supervisors recognized May 20- 26 as Emergency Medical Services Week .
- 2011 Agency Accomplishments
- HHSA helped sponsor "Stand Up Week" at Baechtel Grove Middle School which gave the students information and inspired them to stand up and speak out to create social change. Read more .
- The C4Yourself website is now online. Apply for Cal Fresh (formerly Food Stamps Program), CalWORKs, CMSP and Medi-Cal.
- The latest Community Health Status Report is available online.
- 211Mendocino.org, which includes telephone 2-1-1 service, is now available to assist you in locating local resources.
~ Our Mission ~
In partnership with the community, the Health and Human Services Agency will support and empower families and individuals to live healthy, safe, and sustainable lives in healthy environments, through advocacy, services and policy development.
Branches of the Health and Human Services Agency
747 So State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
— Free software is required to read PDFs.