Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Main HHSA Administration:
747 South State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 472-2333 | FAX (707) 472-2335
- Winter Break Schedule 2013 [Dec-13]
- Drunk Driving and Underage Drinking, a special presentation by the California Highway Patrol and the Long Valley Health Center, in Laytonville on Thursday, September 26 [Sep-13]
- July Heat Wave to Continue Through Thursday, July 4th [July-2]
- Extreme Heat and Your Health, advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. [June-28]
- Hot Weather Tips for Pets [29-May-2013]
- Rabies Vaccine Clinic and One Day Dog License Amnesty [21-May-2013]
- Mental Health Services Act 3-Yr plan posted for 30-Day Public Review [16-May-2-2013]
- May 6, 2013 is National Nurses Day [15-Apr-2013]
- Federal Health Care Reform Implementation [April-15-2013]
- Tsunami Test Week [25-Mar-2013]
- Dora Street Building Flood Response [28-Jan-2013]
- Broken pipe and flooding at Dora Street facilities [25-Jan-2013]
- HHSA 2011 Agency Accomplishments
- The latest Public Health Status Report is available online.
- Apply online for Cal Fresh, CalWORKs, CMSP and Medi-Cal services at the C4Yourself website.
- The 211mendocino.org website, and 211 toll-free telephone service can help locate local resources including food, housing, health care, senior services, child care, legal aid, and much more.
~ Our Mission ~
In partnership with the community, the Health and Human Services Agency will support and empower families and individuals to live healthy, safe, and sustainable lives in healthy environments, through advocacy, services and policy development.
Health and Human Services Agency Contacts
Main Administrative Office: 747 So State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 | Contact Us
— Free software is required to read PDFs.