Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Main HHSA Administration:
747 South State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 472-2333 | FAX (707) 472-2335
- Cat Tests Positive for Rabies [2-Jul-15]
- Mental Health Services Act Forum for Children & Families, Youth & Transitional Age Youth, Adults & Older Adults [29-Jun-15]
- Coastal Valleys EMS Agency and Mendocino County Health and Human Services Agency Provide Ukiah Unified School District Schools with Automated External Defibrillators [18-Jun-15]
- Mendocino County Mental Health Services Act (MHSA) Innovation Planning Project Meeting in Covelo [18-Jun-15]
To view older news items please visit the Press Release Archive page.
~ Our Mission ~
In partnership with the community, the Health and Human Services Agency will support and empower families and individuals to live healthy, safe, and sustainable lives in healthy environments, through advocacy, services and policy development.
Health and Human Services Agency Contacts
Main Administrative Office: 747 So State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 | Contact Us