Healthy People, Healthy Communities
Main HHSA Administration:
747 South State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 472-2333 | FAX (707) 472-2335
- Mental Health Services Act Forum - Adults and Older Adults in Laytonville on March 18, 2014 [3-Mar-14]
- MHSA Forum - Children, Families, Transitional Age Youth (TAY) in Laytonville on March 18, 2014 [3-Mar-14]
- Mental Health Board Meeting - February 19, 2014 in Willits [3-Feb-14]
- Environmental Health Offers Resources for Drought-Afflicted Residents [22-Jan-14]
- February Flu Update in Mendocino County [22-Jan-14]
- Mental Health Services Act Forum for Adults and Older Adults - Wednesday, February 12, 2014 in Fort Bragg [22-Jan-14]
- Mental Health Services Act Forum for Children and Families and Transitional Age Youth - Wednesday, February 12, 2014 in Fort Bragg [22-Jan-14]
- New Quality Improvement and Cultural Competency Committees Meeting in Laytonville on Thursday, January 30, 2014 (Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services) [22-Jan-14]
- Bacterial Meningitis Case in Willits [21-Jan-14]
- Walk in Flu Clinic in Willits, January 27, 2014 [21-Jan-14]
- Walk in Flu Clinic in Ukiah, January 17, 2014 [13-Jan-14]
- Flu Update in Mendocino County [8-Jan-14]
- The Flu is On the Rise in California [7-Jan-14]
- Winter Break Schedule 2013 [Dec-13]
- Underage Drinking presentation in Laytonville on 9/26/13 [Sep-13]
- July Heat Wave to Continue Through Thursday, July 4th [July-2]
- Extreme Heat and Your Health, timely advice from the CDC. [June-28]
- Hot Weather Tips for Pets [29-May-2013]
- Rabies Vaccine Clinic and One Day Dog License Amnesty [21-May-2013]
- MHSA 3-Yr plan for 30-Day Public Review [16-May-2-2013]
- May 6, 2013 is National Nurses Day [15-Apr-2013]
- Federal Health Care Reform Implementation [April-15-2013]
- Tsunami Test Week [25-Mar-2013]
- Dora Street Building Flood Response [28-Jan-2013]
- Broken pipe and flooding at Dora Street facilities [25-Jan-2013]
- HHSA 2011 Agency Accomplishments
- The latest Public Health Status Report is available online.
- Apply online for Cal Fresh, CalWORKs, CMSP and Medi-Cal services at the C4Yourself website.
- The 211mendocino.org website, and 211 toll-free telephone service can help locate local resources including food, housing, health care, senior services, child care, legal aid, and much more.
~ Our Mission ~
In partnership with the community, the Health and Human Services Agency will support and empower families and individuals to live healthy, safe, and sustainable lives in healthy environments, through advocacy, services and policy development.
Health and Human Services Agency Contacts
Main Administrative Office: 747 So State Street, Ukiah, CA 95482 | Contact Us
— Free software is required to read PDFs.