If you are in crisis and need help right away, call the 24-hour line: 1-800-555-5906
Si esta una crisis y necesita ayuda imediamente linea gratis 24/7: 1-800-555-5906
~ se habla espanol ~
Have a Question?
Contact the Access Center: 1-800-555-5906
- Contact Mental Health Administration:
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Provides 24 hour a day, seven day per week services, on site or by telephone. Assessments, interventions, intakes, vocational rehabilitation, housing and medication referrals and case management are provided in this integrated system of care. Out of county hospitalization may be utilized, depending on the level of acuity.
- Adult Outpatient Services
- Provides case management, intensive intervention services and psychiatry/medical services.
- Forensic Services
- Provides mental health treatment for adults with mental illness and forensic background or at risk of forensic involvement to prevent the occurrence and/or relapse of psychiatric symptoms, provide evidence based mental health treatment and collaborate with Sheriff's Office and medical staff in addressing inmate's short term psychiatric treatment needs.
- Medical Services
- Provides quality medication support services for adults suffering from major psychiatric disorders. Address patients strengths/weaknesses in formatting clinical treatment plan. Provide education to patients on healthy lifestyle choices to enhance response to psychotropic medication.
- Supportive Housing Program (SHP)
- The SHP program provides assistance to eligible homeless families and individuals through coordinating case management, housing, substance abuse counseling and legal advocacy. SHP works closely with other local agencies, such as the Community Center, North Coast Opportunities, Ford Street, and Redwood Legal Assistance to provide collaborative support services.
- Employment Services
- Includes vocational support, Adult Vocational Education (AVE) Program and CalWORKS mental health.
- Patient's Rights Advocate
- Protects the legal, civil and human rights of clients in the mental health system by supporting clients in communicating their spoken or perceived needs within the community, mental health system and legal arena.
- Mental Health Services Act (MHSA)
- Services provided include Full Service Partnerships, a wrap around approach to client care which includes daily contact to ensure that the client is staying safe..
- Mental Health Board
- Under Welfare & Institutions Code Section 5600, each County is required to have a Mental Health Board or Commission. The MHB is made up of mental health clients, family members of clients, and members of the general public.
Please note, all programs and services are not available at all locations. Please contact us to verify the location and office hours.