24/7 Toll Free Crisis Line
If you are in crisis and need help right away, call:
Mendocino County Mental Health Plan (MHP) offers free Language Line Interpreter assistance and TTY/TDD services for beneficiaries requesting or accessing services. These services may be requested at any Mental Health Plan Provider site or by calling the Mendocino County Access Line: 1-800-555-5906
Linea de Crisis Llamada Gratis 24/7
Si esta una crisis y necesita ayuda imediamente:
Plan de Salud Mental del Condado de Mendocino (MHP) ofrece servicios de asistencia gratuita con traductor de idiomas en lina TTY/TDD para los beneficiarios que lo requieran / o tengan accesso a los servicios. Estos servicios pueden ser requeridos con cualquier proveeder del Plan de Salud Mental o llamondo al 1-800-555-5906
Behavioral Health & Recovery Services encompasses the following programs:
- Specialty Mental Health Services
- Substance Use Disorders Treatment (formerly Alcohol and Other Drugs Program)
All programs are focused and dedicated to providing consumer oriented treatment to the community.
Behavioral Health and Recovery Services News:
Specialty Mental Health Services Mission Statement:
Mental Health Services care for the people of Mendocino County whose lives are affected by mental illness. Mental Health Services strives to:
- Deliver services in the least restrictive, most accessible environment within a coordinated system of care that is respectful of a person's family, language, heritage and culture.
- Educate ourselves, individuals, families and the community about mental illness and the hopeful possibilities of treatment and recovery.
- Maximize independent living and improve quality of life through community-based treatment.
- Maximize the resources available and attend to concerns for the safety of individuals and the community.
- Manage our fiscal resources effectively and responsibly while insuring that productivity and efficiency are important organizational values which result in maximum benefits for all concerned.
Crisis Line: 1-855-838-0404
Access Line: 1-800-555-5906
Administration/Medication Services: 707-472-2300
Compliance Hotline: 1-866-791-9337
Substance Use Disorders Treatment (SUDT) Mission Statement:
The Substance Use Disorders Treatment program of Mendocino County is committed to providing services to residents of Mendocino County of diverse backgrounds. We offer a culturally competent, gender responsive, trauma informed system of care for adults and adolescents while striving to meet linguistic challenges. Utilizing holistic, person-centered recovery, we promote healthy behaviors through prevention and treatment strategies that support our community's need to address alcohol and other drug abuse, addictions and related conditions.
Contact Number: 707-472-2637
IF YOU WITNESS A VIOLATION of federal or state standards, you can report this by telephone, e-mail or letter to the Mendocino County Mental Health Plan which has a policy prohibiting retaliation against a person reporting non-compliance. Reporting may be done anonymously.
Compliance Hotline: 866-791-9337
MH Compliance Program
1120 South Dora Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
All reports of compliance violations will be investigated and reviewed by the Compliance Office.