- Administrative Support
- Provides for the fiscal, reporting, and reception responsibilities of the Department, including billing services, medical records, data entry, purchasing, grant administration, and personnel administration.
- Community Partners
- Mendocino County Youth Project, Redwood Children's Services, Inc., Tapestry Family Services, Inc., Family Resource Center Network, Community Care Licensing.
- MHP & QA / QIC
- Monitors identified quality of care issues, makes recommendations for services to the mental health director, and complies with State regulations. Also promotes and enforces adherence to federal and state laws and regulations through the promotion of the highest of ethical standards and behaviors.
- Mental Health Services Act
- Provides the first new opportunity in many years for the State to provide increased funding to transform and support county mental health programs that provide client and family member driven "recovery and resiliency" mental health services to children and their families, transitional age youth, adults and older adults.
Please note, all programs and services are not available at all locations. Please contact us to verify the location and office hours.
— Free software is required to read PDFs.