In The News...
- Dead Bird Found with West Nile Virus
- CDC Confirms the 6th and 7th Cases of Swine-Origin Influenza A H3N2 Virus with 2009 H1N1 M Gene
- Novel H3N2 Influenza Health Advisory for Medical Staff
- Ukiah Walks Brochure and Route Maps
- Community Health Services has released the Community Health Status Report, available on the Publications Page.
- National Public Health Week Creating A Healthier America. Visit generationpublichealth.org.
- Employment & Family Assistance Services (EFAS)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF), CalWORKS, Food Stamps, Medi-Cal, Healthy Kids Mendocino and the County Medical Services Program (CMSP)
- Special Investigation Unit
- Nursing Programs
- Provide community and individual health assessment and planning, health education for behavior change, interagency collaboration and information regarding medical and health concerns to the public.
- Animal Care
- Provides animal regulation services that promote public safety, health and responsible pet ownership while delivering these services in a timely, courteous, professional and cost effective manner.
- Environmental Health
- Safeguards the public's health from environmental hazards through community education efforts and by enforcement of state and local laws to ensure safe supplies of food and water, to monitor the proper management of wastes and hazardous materials, to investigate environmental health-related causes of illness and to abate hazardous environmental health conditions.
- Other Community Health Services Programs
- Administrative Support, Prevention Services, Chronic Disease, Disaster Response, Emergency Medical Services (EMS), Injury Prevention, Medical Marijuana ID Card, Medical Oversight, Public Health Officer, Tobacco / Health Education, Vital Statistics
1120 South Dora Street, Ukiah, CA 95482
— Free software is required to read PDFs.