Public Health Nursing is staffed by dedicated Public Health professionals including Public Health Nurses (PHN), Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN); health educators, community health program specialists, and support staff. They participate in multiple programs, some of which are state-mandated, some are grant funded, and some have discretionary funding. Public Health Nurses are available to provide community and individual health assessment and planning, health education for behavior change, inter-agency collaboration, disaster preparedness and information regarding health concerns. Our staff work in multidisciplinary teams to ensure service across all areas of Mendocino County.
Monthly Calendar of Services: June 2016
Program and Service Directory
- California Children's Services (CCS)
- Child Death Review Team
- Child Health and Disability Program (CHDP)
- Communicable Diseases (CD)
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- HIV / AIDS Information and Resources
- Immunization Program
- Maternal, Child, Adolescent Health Programs (MCAH)
- Public Health Nursing Services
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Please note, all programs and services are not available at all locations. Please contact us to verify the location and office hours.