Public Health Nursing is staffed by dedicated Public Health professionals including Public Health Nurses (PHN), Registered Nurses (RN) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN); health educators, community health program specialists, and support staff. They participate in multiple programs, some of which are state-mandated, some are grant funded, and some have discretionary funding. Public Health Nurses are available to provide community and individual health assessment and planning, health education for behavior change, inter-agency collaboration, disaster preparedness and information regarding health concerns. Our staff work in multidisciplinary teams to ensure service across all areas of Mendocino County.
Monthly Calendar of Services
Program and Service Directory
- California Children's Services (CCS)
- Child Death Review Team
- Child Health and Disability Program (CHDP)
- Communicable Diseases (CD)
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- HIV / AIDS Information and Resources
- Immunization Program
- Maternal, Child, Adolescent Health Programs (MCAH)
- Public Health Nursing Services
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Please note, all programs and services are not available at all locations. Please contact us to verify the location and office hours.