Public Health Nursing consists of 69 employees and manages 20 separate programs, some state-mandated, some grant funded, and some discretionary by the Public Health staff. Public Health Nurses are available to provide community and individual health assessment and planning, health education for behavior change, interagency collaboration, disaster preparedness and information regarding medical and health concerns to the public. Staff, including Public Health Nurses and bilingual Community Health Workers, work in teams to ensure service across all areas of Mendocino County.
Monthly Calendar of Services
Program and Service Directory
- California Children's Services (CCS)
- Child Death Review Team and Domestic Violence Death Review Team
- Child Health and Disability Program (CHDP)
- Communicable Diseases (CD)
- Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP)
- HIV / AIDS Information and Resources
- Immunization Program
- Maternal, Child, Adolescent Health Programs (MCAH)
- Public Health Nursing Services
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Please note, all programs and services are not available at all locations. Please contact us to verify the location and office hours.