In The News
- The Mental Health Board has released their Annual Report .
- RFP MH-10-006 Education, De Stigmatization & Peer Support and RFP MH-10-007 Prevention Collaboration-Children, Youth & Families have been canceled due to the current difficult budget situation in the Department of Mental Health. As funding permits, these RFP's may be re-issued in the future. Thank you.
- The Mendocino County Mental Health Board is encouraging interested Community Members to apply to to the serve on the Mental Health Board. Visit the Mental Health Board page for more information.
The Mendocino County Mental Health Department serves the people of Mendocino County whose lives are affected by mental illness. The Department strives to:
- Deliver services in a respectful, responsive and efficient manner and with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Educate ourselves, individuals, families and the community about mental illness and the hopeful possibilities of treatment and recovery
- Maximize independent living and to improve quality of life through community-based treatment
- Maximize the resources available and attend to concerns for the safety of individuals and the community
- Manage our fiscal resources effectively and responsibly while insuring that productivity and efficiency are important organizational values which result in maximum benefits for all concerned.
Mental Health Office Phone Numbers:
- Ukiah: (707) 472-2300 / Ukiah Crisis Line: (707) 472-2304
- Willits: (707) 456-3850
- Fort Bragg: (707) 964-4747
Programs and Services
- Youth & Family Services
- Adult Recovery Services
- Compendium of Services
- Mental Health Providers
- Mental Health Services Act
- Mental Health Board
- Public Notices
- 211 Mendocino - New!
- California Department of Mental Health
- Mental Health Net - information about Mental Health, Psychology and Psychiatry.
- Internet Mental Health - a free encyclopedia of Mental Health information.
- PsychLink - "A state of mind for a healthy practice"
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) - "The Nation's Voice on Mental Illness"
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America - a list of sources for free prescription medicines for physicians with needy patients.
Location and Contact Info
- Mental Health Plan Access Line: (800) 555-5906
- Patients Rights Advocate: (707) 463-4614 or (800) 555-5906
- Toll Free Community Information / HELP Line: (800) 575-4357 (HELP)
1120 South Dora Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Mental Health Center
Fax: (707) 472-2306
Fax: (707) 472-2364
Fax: (707) 472-2306
221-B South Lenore Avenue
Willits, CA 95490
Adult Services: (707) 456-3850
Children's Services: (707) 456-3852
Fax: (707) 456-3808
790-B South Franklin Street
Ft. Bragg, CA 95437
Fax: (707) 961-2698
— Free software is required to read PDFs.