501 Low Gap Road - Room 1326, Ukiah, CA 95482.
Office & Telephone Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Telephone (707) 234-6600
Fax (707) 468-3407
w/TDD (800) 735-2929
Effective August 1, 2013 Mendocino County has switched to an online application process and will no longer be accepting paper applications.
Mission StatementThe Human Resources team is dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our fellow employees, county departments and our community by providing the highest quality of customer service.
We Strive To:
- Administer the Civil Service System to ensure the recruitment, selection, retention and motivation of the best-qualified staff.
- Develop and administer wage and salary programs that provide fair and equitable compensation.
- Create and maintain a positive, productive and safe work environment.
- Administer all programs and services fairly and in accordance with guidelines and standards.
- Monitor developments in and maintain compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and contractual agreements.
- Adopt, review, revise and implement fair and effective workplace policies and procedures that cultivate and support a respectful work environment.
- Maximize the use of technology to simplify processes and improve efficiency.
- Build accountability at all levels for achieving successful outcomes.
- Establish and maintain collaborative methods of assessment to ensure that we are providing quality services to the community.
- Encourage initiative and innovation, with a creative openness to new ideas and a willingness to embrace change.
- Deliver exceptional quality services in a courteous and timely manner.
Please watch our website regularly for changes and updates
Mendocino County is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or the presence of a non job-related mental or physical disability.