|Mindy Kittay |
Mendocino County Librarian
|Kathy Bull |
105 North Main Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 463-5472 Fax
Business Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2010-2011 Annual Statistical Report available here as a pdf.
MENDOCINO COUNTY LIBRARY DISTRICT
LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD
The Library Advisory Board meets the third Wednesdays of alternate months: January, March, May, July, September and November. Meetings generally begin at 1pm. Locations of meetings differ, with the May meeting always held in Round Valley. Please contact Library Administration for more information.
CURRENT LIBRARY ADVISORY BOARD MEMBERS
Jonathan Middlebrook, District 1
Carol Howlett, District 2, Secretary
Marc Komer, District 3
Valerie Frey, District 4, Chair
Michael Schaeffer, District 5
Kirk O'Dwyer, City of Fort Bragg
Lori Hubbart, City of Point Arena, Vice-Chair
Kristin Fraser, City of Willits
Benj Thomas, City of Ukiah
Kathy Bull, Department Analyst
Latest PDF agenda for upcoming meeting and minutes from previous meeting.
The Mission of the Mendocino County Library is to:
- Provide materials to the general public for education and recreation
- Inspire lifelong learners to further their knowledge
- Enrich the lives of the patrons by offering materials that are not commonly available to the individual
- Assess the needs of the community to provide current and adequate resources for their specific community needs
- Prepare a budget and long-range plan for future services and adhere to its guidelines
- Encourage an atmosphere that promotes the
exchange of ideas while valuing diversity
- Promote the teaching
of reading and information literacy to patrons of all ages
— Free software is required to read PDFs.