Please ask a staff member if you need assistance submitting these forms online.
The library currently has access to a free Interlibrary Loan option called ZIP Books.
ZIP Books Requests:
- Are free
- Ship directly to your mailing address
- Please hand the item directly to library staff within 4-6 weeks after receiving it in the mail.
- Limit of one item per person, per month
- DVDs and music CDs are not available
- Mendocino County Library general cardholders only
- No pre-publication items
The ZIP Books service is completely free for you and is provided by a grant funded by the Library Services and Technology Act, managed by the Califa Group and the California State Library.
Your ZIP Books request must be returned to the library before placing another ZIP Books request.
You also have the option to place a standard ILL request for a $2.00 non-refundable fee. Items requested are preferably more than one year old. Most libraries will not ship music CD and DVD ILLs.