Complaint Hotline (Illicit Discharge) Phone # 707-234-6679
Manuals and Worksheets
Stormwater Survey 2015
- Mendocino County Low Impact Development (LID) Manual (MS4 permit)
LID Appendix 1
LID Appendix 2
LID Appendix 3
LID Appendix 4
LID Appendix 5
LID Appendix 6
LID Appendix 7
LID Appendix 8
LID Appendix 9
LID Appendix 10-11
- Index of parcels subject to MS4 Ordinance. Ukiah or Fort Bragg.
- Maps of MS4 Stormwater permitting areas. Ukiah or Fort Bragg.
Trainings and Flyers
- LID Flyer- Stormwater Meeting November 12, 2014
- LID Stormwater Compliance Seminar Flyer- April 24, 2014
Annual NPDES MS4 stormwater reports can be accessed using the State of California's, StormWater Multiple Application and Reporting Tracking System (SMARTS) below.
- County of Mendocino Construction Best Management Practices for over-the-counter Building Permits
- Erosion and Sediment Control Best Management Practices
- Small Construction Site Stormwater Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Template
- Well Drilling Erosion Control and Sediment Plan
- CWP Rain Barrel Garden
- Health Yard from the Audubon
- Solution to Pollution
- The Pacific Ocean Starts on your Street
- Residential Car Washing
- Car Washing-English
- Car Washing- Spanish
- Auto Industry Flyer
- Mobile Cleaning-Driveway Sealing Handout
- Pesticide Application Flyer
- Nurseries and Bulk Materials Storage Handout
Helpful Stormwater Links
- Low Impact Development (LID) Fact Sheet- http://water.epa.gov/polwaste/green/bbfs.cfm
- Low Impact Development (LID)- Low Impact Development
- Benefits of LID: How LID Can Protect your Community's Resources (PDF) (2 pp, 1.3MB) LID Fact Sheet #1: Challenges the perception that LID isn't worthwhile and provides general background information that outlines hydrologic and economic benefits provided by LID.
- Terminology of LID: Distinguishing LID from other Techniques that Address Community Growth Issues (PDF) (2 pp, 568K) LID Fact Sheet #2: Addresses LIDís place in the jumble of terms for managing the environmental impacts of growth that coexist today and describes and distinguishes these terms.
- Costs of LID: LID Saves Money and Protects Your Community's Resources (PDF) ( 2 pp, 1.7MB) LID Fact Sheet #3: Challenges the perception that LID is too expensive.
- Aesthetics of LID: LID Technologies Can Benefit Your Community's Visual Environment (PDF) (2 pp, 1.9MB) LID Fact Sheet #4: Challenges the perception that LID is unattractive.
- Effectiveness of LID: Proven LID Technologies Can Work for Your Community (PDF) (2 pp, 1.7MB) LID Fact Sheet #5: Challenges the perception that LID doesn't work.
- Maintenance of LID: Communities Are Easily Managing LID Practices (PDF) (2 pp, 1.7MB) LID Fact Sheet #6: Challenges the perception that LID is too hard or costly to maintain.
- Encouraging LID: Incentives Can Encourage Adoption of LID Practices in your Community (PDF) (2 pp, 492K) LID Fact Sheet #7: Highlights incentive strategies to catalyze LID.
and the Russian River Watershed Association