Complaint Hotline Phone # 707-234-6679
- Index of parcels subject to MS4 Ordinance. Ukiah or Fort Bragg.
- Maps of MS4 Stormwater permitting areas. Ukiah or Fort Bragg.
- Illicit Discharge Tracking Sheet
- Updated! Construction Site Stormwater Runoff Control Application Checklist
- Conditions of Approval Handout
Annual Stormwater Reports
Annual storm water reports can be accessed using the State of California's, Storm Water Multiple Application and Reporting Tracking System (SMARTS) below.
Stormwater Management Handouts
- New! County of Mendocino Construction Best Management Practices for over-the-counter Building Permits
- New! Erosion and Sediment Control Best Management Practices
- New! Small Construction Site Stormwater Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Template
- New! Well Drilling Erosion Control and Sediment Plan
- BMP Priority Summary NPDES
- CWP Rain Barrel Garden
- Urban Facts
- Health Yard from the Audubon
- Runoff Poster
- Solution to Pollution
- After the Storm
Helpful Stormwater Links
- Low Impact Development (LID) Fact Sheet- http://water.epa.gov/polwaste/green/bbfs.cfm
- Low Impact Development (LID)- Low Impact Development
- Benefits of LID: How LID Can Protect your Community's Resources (PDF) (2 pp, 1.3MB) LID Fact Sheet #1: Challenges the perception that LID isn't worthwhile and provides general background information that outlines hydrologic and economic benefits provided by LID.
- Terminology of LID: Distinguishing LID from other Techniques that Address Community Growth Issues (PDF) (2 pp, 568K) LID Fact Sheet #2: Addresses LIDís place in the jumble of terms for managing the environmental impacts of growth that coexist today and describes and distinguishes these terms.
- Costs of LID: LID Saves Money and Protects Your Community's Resources (PDF) ( 2 pp, 1.7MB) LID Fact Sheet #3: Challenges the perception that LID is too expensive.
- Aesthetics of LID: LID Technologies Can Benefit Your Community's Visual Environment (PDF) (2 pp, 1.9MB) LID Fact Sheet #4: Challenges the perception that LID is unattractive.
- Effectiveness of LID: Proven LID Technologies Can Work for Your Community (PDF) (2 pp, 1.7MB) LID Fact Sheet #5: Challenges the perception that LID doesn't work.
- Maintenance of LID: Communities Are Easily Managing LID Practices (PDF) (2 pp, 1.7MB) LID Fact Sheet #6: Challenges the perception that LID is too hard or costly to maintain.
- Encouraging LID: Incentives Can Encourage Adoption of LID Practices in your Community (PDF) (2 pp, 492K) LID Fact Sheet #7: Highlights incentive strategies to catalyze LID.
and the Russian River Watershed Association
— Free software is required to read PDFs.