NEWS RELEASE - APPOINTMENT OF RETIREMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Retirement Board Members, Officers, & 2015 Meeting Dates
2014 Annual Trustee Education and Training Report
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Noon - 1 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - Noon
Our Mission Statement
To provide members and their beneficiaries with sustainable benefits and exceptional service through professional plan administration and prudent investment practices.
Our Core Values
- Act with honesty, integrity and accountability
- Adhere to the highest fiduciary standards
- Treat all stakeholders in a fair and equitable manner
- Think strategically; anticipate and prepare for change
- Promote a culture of transparency
- Focus on customer service
- Be a reliable source of information for stakeholders
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Protect confidential information
- Develop and empower Association staff
- Ensure a positive work environment
- Communicate effectively
- Strive for efficiency
- Be respectful of diversity and different points of view