Mendocino County Employees' Retirement Association
625-B Kings Court, Ukiah, CA 95482
(707) 463-4328 * (707) 467-6472 fax
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Closed Noon - 1 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - Noon
SPECIAL NOTICE TO OUR MEMBERS
Retirement Board Members, Officers, & 2015 Meeting Dates
Estimates of future Retirement Benefits are prepared by appointment only. Please print,complete, and submit the form below to request an appointment for an estimate. You will be contacted regarding your request and will be scheduled to meet with a Retirement Specialist. Appointments will be prioritized by date of retirement.
Annual Trustee Education and Training Report
Our Mission Statement
To provide members and their beneficiaries with sustainable benefits and exceptional service through professional plan administration and prudent investment practices.
Our Core Values
- Act with honesty, integrity and accountability
- Adhere to the highest fiduciary standards
- Treat all stakeholders in a fair and equitable manner
- Think strategically; anticipate and prepare for change
- Promote a culture of transparency
- Focus on customer service
- Be a reliable source of information for stakeholders
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Protect confidential information
- Develop and empower Association staff
- Ensure a positive work environment
- Communicate effectively
- Strive for efficiency
- Be respectful of diversity and different points of view